Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Wait time for delivery

I ordered my Viva 30/7/15 and was told by the salesman that the 'worst case scenario' would be 8-10 weeks. I was given a delivery date in the middle of October. When this date passed I was then told middle of November. I am still waiting for delivery of my vehicle. I really hope it is worth it when it eventually arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel Patricia View Post
    I ordered my Viva 30/7/15 and was told by the salesman that the 'worst case scenario' would be 8-10 weeks. I was given a delivery date in the middle of October. When this date passed I was then told middle of November. I am still waiting for delivery of my vehicle. I really hope it is worth it when it eventually arrives.
    That's not good Hazel. Have you contacted Vauxhall customer services, as they should be able to confirm the estimated delivery day and also where your car currently is e.g. is it on a ship bound for Bristol or already in the UK and waiting for transport to your dealer. They would also be the team that would deal with complaints if you wish to escalate the fact that your delivery is so delayed.

It seems to be a common problem with barely any of these orders having actually arrived yet.

The only consolation here, is that when you get your new Viva, I am sure you will love it. Mine is fab and I wouldn't swap it for the world.

Has it appeared yet ?
    If not,demand some freebies...fuel,mats,servivcng etc