Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did indeed. Couple of pictures attached. Absolutely love it. Just trying to work out how to get the radio to switch off automatically when I turn off the ignition. Viva1.jpgViva2.jpg

On my wife's Viva the radio switches off once you open the drivers door. I've not checked for any other settings.

thanks, that does the trick. I did email Vauxhall customer services over a week ago to ask the same question, but they never came back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by malons01 View Post
    Thanks Tom, that makes sense. Vauxhall customer services quickly came back to an email I sent them asking for an update and confirmed that my car is on one of their ships heading to the UK and due in on the 3rd August. Not sure how long it takes to get from the port to the dealer, but I would have thought at least another week or so, so broadly in line with their expected delivery date of 14th Aug.
    Who do you email to find out, please? Mine's been order about 4 weeks now I think, local dealer said they'd let me know when it arrives but it could be a while yet. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HD Ready View Post
    Who do you email to find out, please? Mine's been order about 4 weeks now I think, local dealer said they'd let me know when it arrives but it could be a while yet. Thanks
    Hi, I emailed vauxhall.customerassistance@uk.gm.com who usually come back within a day or two. Hope you don't have to wait too long.